Continuing Care Program
Treating Individuals Suffering from OxyContin Addiction
Counter conditioning is not a “silver bullet” for OxyContin or prescription opioid addiction recovery, but it allows patients the opportunity to begin recovery with a clear mind, without having to battle constant cravings. During treatment, Schick Shadel’s professional counselors help patients create a continuing care plan for a successful life without OxyContin or other prescription opioids. The continuing care plan, which maps out their counselor and meeting schedule post-discharge, helps patients learn how to live a rich life apart from drugs and alcohol.
The educational lectures focus on building new skills sets and using new tools that will help patients build open, honest relationships with people they love. Our goal is to help patients change their lifestyle, to replace chemical rewards with personal growth and empowerment. While in treatment and after graduation, these educational meetings are open to patients.
Recovery Treatment, Relapse Prevention, & Ongoing Support
What makes our hospital different?
- We are a medical hospital with doctors, registered nurses, and a compassionate staff
- Our hospital offers an intensive, effective 10-day inpatient program
- Our medical modality offers a treatment alternative to 12-Step programs
- Schick Shadel Hospital accepts most insurance plans
- Opioid addiction is treated as a medical condition
- We have treated over 65,000 patients in our 80-year history
Schick Shadel is here to help you take the first step towards recovery.
Call us today to set up a private consultation.
*#1 success rate for treating alcoholism based on results of a verified survey of former patients (success being measured as total abstinence for one year and assessed by self-evaluation), as against published success rates from verified, comparable studies of other medical institutions.