Licensed CNA in the State of Washington with current BLS and First Aid. Working knowledge of the chemical dependency field a plus. Duties and responsibilities may include:
- Attend staff report and identify special needs of the assigned patients.
- Assist in patient care as assigned.
- Keep accurate nursing care records.
- Assist in maintaining a neat and orderly patient environment.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Charge Nurse.
- Participates in in-service education and performance improvement (PI) activities.
- Stocks supplies in Nurse’s Station